Saturday, 18 May 2024, 6:27 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
It appears you are not logged in.
In order to create threads and post replies, please login or register.
[ Recent posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [K]evin  
Forum » User's Square » The Mystery of Midori » Mystery thread soon ?
Mystery thread soon ?
Blueberry
Sponsored by Steelseries
Heheh, I was reading in you rule topic. So are you going to start like a ''mystery'' thread soon ? :P Im kinda active here and got nothing to do so...

You maybe could start something here soon ? biggrin heheh and I know that you are lazy but one little thread. You dont die !:D

regards
Blu3berry
[K]evin
Expert weirdo
It's not that I'm lazy, but I have been rather busy with exams in school at the moment. I've also been sick the whole previous week, so that and the fact that my National Exams weren't that easy, I just haven't had time.

But yes, I will try to make something useful here soon. After all, I requested my own square for informational purposes (mainly) and so far I've only had one. I might be able to start a thread about the Japanese language for those of you who are interested, but I doubt anyone is into the language. Could be fun for me though, so if I have time over for a day or two I'll find something to start with.
Blueberry
Sponsored by Steelseries
Well I would like to learn some Japanese. It is cool to know a weird language !:D
mrsandboxx
Me 2.
Goose
THE FATHER
Quote (Blueberry)
Date: Wednesday, 2011-05-25, 5:32 PM

Lol.
Tesla
Weh no Su
Wow just wow..
We have a necromancer among us, don't we?
Arn3
Thy Lord.
Seems like we got afew!
[K]evin
Expert weirdo
I'm lost.. What or who are we exactly referring to as a necromancer? And for what reason? o.o

And, yeah.. this part of the forum is quite.. dead. I had some visions of how I wanted this square to look like, but after all, it was just a mere vision. Although.. It may not be dead just yet, since there's one thing I haven't told you guys about. I guess I'll just blurt it out..

Due to the human failure I am I've got quite bad grades and stuff.. So I had a conversation with my vice-principal and a few other people regarding what was going to become of me a few days ago. I have around 23% absence from class in total, and the maximum allowance is 20%, which after that you will be stripped off the money the school sends and offers you, and most likely, kicked out of the school.

But since the school I attend is relatively small, there are no faces you can't recognize, each individual teacher has a conversation with you about the specific subject they teach in, how you feel about your grades etc. - they didn't contact the "higher-ups" of my absence because of the good relations between students and teachers.

As you may or may not know, the line I've chosen has its main focus on Social Studies. I'm pretty sure I've written a bit about it somewhere on the forum, so I'm not going to rewrite it.
I mainly chose this school because of the short distance from my home, friends choosing it and that we're allowed to eat on various restaurants for lunch. But to be honest, I've only felt good about everything besides studying.

So I've been speaking with someone who has good knowledge about different lines and future-related questions, and I've mentioned that I've had the thought of dropping off from school. So that was our main focus in our conversation with the vice-principal.

I was offered to change my line to a more music-related one, which of course means changing school, so they gave me a proposition. The fact that my grades are really bad, that I haven't done most of the assignments/homework I should have and high absence - I MIGHT be offered to go to Japan for 6 months until the new semester starts. This has NOT been decided yet, so I didn't feel like mentioning it - but since you guys are so lovely.. how couldn't I?

So, um.. Yeah. That's basically my life. Probably mentioned this a few times before, but yes, I've had thoughts of suiciding and what positive/negative things it would bring me and my environment. Don't worry though, I'm too much of a girl and a scaredy cat to actually perform it (and there are still so many animes I have to watch D:). My only wish is to be able to watch anime and/or be a (famous) singer. I'm not the social type, so being famous wouldn't suit me - but I'd be happy if I could sing and make someone happy.

Either way, I'm really tired and my class starts in 6 hours, so I'm going to bed.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
Forum » User's Square » The Mystery of Midori » Mystery thread soon ?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: