Saturday, 18 May 2024, 7:19 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
It appears you are not logged in.
In order to create threads and post replies, please login or register.
[ Recent posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum » Counter Strike : Source » SourceRPG: Surf Deathmatch » Ban binded elites? (Binded elites are too over powered.)
Ban binded elites?
fitchmaster
Yes, i have seen a lot about binded elites, everyone complains when they dont use...Then use it...Binded elites are over powered, ive taken down someone 500 levels higher maxed, when i wasnt even close....It was SAW vs binded elites, and i still won with elites...
Im saying, i think we should BAN BINDED ELITES!
foss3n
It Depends, but para(m249) should be banned before elites, its just... u just spam bullets and kill.
Sharpster
just delete both weapons. done and resolved the problem
fitchmaster
Elites take down the SAW(m249)....ive done it enough myself..as stated above

Quote (foss3n)
Binded elites are over powered, ive taken down someone 500 levels higher maxed
foss3n
ive also taken down m249 with elites, but every1 cant take it. and so many players choose the automachine so elites is almost only way to defeat it.
fitchmaster
Yeah, but i usually use elites when im being ice stab abused, u know, to get it a fair fight sorta....and its useful..but just OP..
foss3n
yeah its op and useful, im also using it "to show power"
im using m4 and deagle somtimes tho. so i can live without elites.
but i think some may leave because they banned elite, who knows?
if it happends it happends. its destiny:P

-Foss3n

fitchmaster
lol? Destiny? i used it to level up.. like i did last time i leveld up to max.. I can use deagle now that i have useful stuff maxed..and deagle is more OP if they didnt ice stab u lol
foss3n
and when ur saying ice stab, u just have to crounch and up again, then ur nearly hittable

-Foss3n

pato
19cm of pure action
I don't see what is the problem?
It is not a bug so... If they use it, use it aswell...

Complain about hackers not about ur lack of skill or unability to use weapons :s

foss3n
the problem is, he thinks elite is way to op for being on the server, like. u bind it to the scroll. then u shoot almost as quick as a machine gun. and ur unkillable in a 1v1 fight. so he want it removed
fitchmaster
Exactly...i mean..wishout frost pistol..its really not THAT op anymore..but frost pistol is useful for other pistols so i want that there.... elites are worthless without bind so.. Remove off the list?
QxG
Lolwut, evryone can use the elite with bind. So what's the problem? ...
Ace
Quote (Kent)
Lolwut, evryone can use the elite with bind. So what's the problem? ...

it's the same witht he awp lol, everyone could use it but it's banned becouse it is overpowered

it is possible to killa abind duasl guy with a deagle but 70% of the players just use m249+binded duals+ice stab

and thats the reason why i play less at srpg, it just dont make any fun anymore since every noob can ice stab u use bind duals to get you down, ofc i can use it too, but it is boring and just unfair to mkill with them, against some guys opionions i am a quite fair playing guy, i often change my weapon if i am too good for others and thats ok, but did you ever try to kill someone with tmp or m4 in the secret room of machine4 when he uses bind duals+m249?

you have almost no chance to kill him and if he is skilled enaugh to control the duals recoil: cya in the next respawn

imo remove m249+duals or add awp :P

Tesla
Weh no Su
First of all, it's not BINDED, it's BOUND.

Second..
AWP = Single asset
Bound Dual Elites = Dual asset (1 - The weapon itself; 2 - The bind)

We cannot forbid people to bind attack to their mouse wheel.
It would be easier to remove a skill, such as Frost Pistol, rather than to restrict a weapon.

When I say easier, I'm referring to the impact it would have on the server and it's community.
We've already had multiple users complain about the AWP not being allowed, imagine how it would be if we restricted the duals and the machine gun.

You, regular SRPG players, try figuring out a solution that would remove this "OP-ness" from the server.

Forum » Counter Strike : Source » SourceRPG: Surf Deathmatch » Ban binded elites? (Binded elites are too over powered.)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search: