Saturday, 18 May 2024, 7:19 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
It appears you are not logged in.
In order to create threads and post replies, please login or register.
[ Recent posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » Counter Strike : Source » SourceRPG: Surf Deathmatch » Ban binded elites? (Binded elites are too over powered.)
Ban binded elites?
QxG
Why the **** should we remove EVRY singel weapon that is GOOD to use at RPG?!?
I don't understand that. Evryone can use M249 and Elite. So what's the big deal? ..
Ace
Quote (Dante)
You, regular SRPG players, try figuring out a solution that would remove this "OP-ness" from the server.

as i said marks, allow awp or forbid all overpowered weapons, which are: m249 duals and awp

thats quite easy

Wheatley
Sensei-san
Quote (Ace)
forbid all overpowered weapons

That would mean that we had to forbid the whole weapon-list since all weapons can be OP in they're own way if u use it right.
Simple enough is to just leave it as it is and stop complaining that much at the SRPG server.. Because if you keep complaining you might
even shut it down by time.. and I'm pretty sure no1 of you would want that.. or would you? -.-'
QxG
Soo, we have to "remove" Elite, m249, knife, autosniper and shotgun?
Lol wtf. Just play the game like it is.
And AWP have almost never been on the list. So what's the point to keep asking about that? You'll get the same answer evry time.
Ace
Quote (Kent)
Soo, we have to "remove" Elite, m249, knife, autosniper and shotgun?
Lol wtf. Just play the game like it is.
And AWP have almost never been on the list. So what's the point to keep asking about that? You'll get the same answer evry time.

i am just argueing that you call awp overpowered becouse it does 4xxdmg if you it the head, but a weapon that has almost unlimited ammo like m249 isn't overpowered and a weapoon that takes you down within 2secs +slows you where you can't do anything isn't overpowered aswell in your eyes?
that's just lol kent^^

i can understand fitchmaster, but i don't understand the weapon politics, since there are no unfair weapons at all at css, css is the most balanced ego-shooter-game out there and if you are restricting weapons it becomes unbalanced biggrin

Wheatley
Sensei-san
Quote (Ace)
it becomes unbalanced

I would like to use the word BORING instead, if I may?
QxG
Well, i haven't said that AWP is overpowered. But don't start to complain about some other weapons. We'll end up without weapons.
And yes. I really want AWP on the list. But Mark won't accept that.
So, it won't be funny to play at the RPG server. If we restrict the weapons!
Wheatley
Sensei-san
Is it only me who wants this thread closed? Cuz we aint getting nowhere with this arguing..
QxG
Yeah, i don't think something will happend here atm. So, we should get it closed :>
Ace
Quote (Kent)
Yeah, i don't think something will happend here atm. So, we should get it closed :>

i don't care biggrin

i just proved yesterday that it is possible and easy to kill guys using m249+bind duals with just the deagle^^

btw kent is you signatur just getting bigger everytime you change it xD?

pato
19cm of pure action
LOL actually thx for the correction because I misspell that word quite often.

Also shotgun and frost stab not fair and what?
Chicken but lol

Wheatley
Sensei-san
Quote (pato)
LOL actually thx for the correction because I misspell that word quite often.

Also shotgun and frost stab not fair and what?
Chicken but lol

Your post makes no sense.. I hereby expell you from wonderland..
Forum » Counter Strike : Source » SourceRPG: Surf Deathmatch » Ban binded elites? (Binded elites are too over powered.)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search: