Saturday, 18 May 2024, 5:38 AM
Welcome Guest | RSS
It appears you are not logged in.
In order to create threads and post replies, please login or register.
[ Recent posts · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: [K]evin, Sharpster, QxG  
Forum » Counter Strike : Source » Bans & Reports » Banned for no Reason / Admin Abuse
Banned for no Reason / Admin Abuse
rampage
In-Game name : R.I.P=rAmPaGe-1n-PeRs0n
SteamID : rampage_in_Person  (the code from console "R.I.P=rAmPaGe-1n-PeRs0n" STEAM_0:1:10442471 )

On what server were you banned? : CS:S wcs server
Why do you think you were banned? : Using Hacks
Who banned you? : Wittle Rawr
[awake]When did this happen ? : 10 minutes ago
Anything you would like to add? : It`s completely ridicoulus, cause i was banned for nothing. all other players told this "trial-admin",who was abusing his powers, like forcing me to chance my race, respawning himself etc. etc., that i am 4 sure NOT a hacker or something. She insulted me cause i killed her with 1 headshot although she had 200hp or something, witch depended on my race-skills (extra dmg). than i often killed her and she was raging cause of that. than she and another player (we were playing 2on2) camped in the office of the map assault like 10 times or something. than i started to shoot though the door, knowing they are behind, and hoping i will hit them. i did and than was banned because of using wallhack...the other players who watched this were "Carlos" and the other i dont remeber full, but it was like "tesla" or something... like 1 hour ago, when i was playing 1on1 with this "trial-admin", i often killed her and our fight was spectated by another admin, whose name i forgot (but it had "SENSEI" in front). She was raging cause i dominated her, and she insulted me etc. than she was kicked by this spectating admin and told, to calm down. she came back, raged again and again was kicked to calm down. the other admin told me she was on trial and i shouldnt mind. but i like to play on this server and this behaviour is definately not like a admin shoud behave, neither is it fair.
WriteX
Titleless
Quote (rampage)
In-Game name : R.I.P=rAmPaGe-1n-PeRs0n SteamID : rampage_in_Person  (the code from console "R.I.P=rAmPaGe-1n-PeRs0n" STEAM_0:1:10442471 )

On what server were you banned? : CS:S wcs server
Why do you think you were banned? : Using Hacks
Who banned you? : Wittle Rawr
[awake]When did this happen ? : 10 minutes ago
Anything you would like to add? : It`s completely ridicoulus, cause i was banned for nothing. all other players told this "trial-admin",who was abusing his powers, like forcing me to chance my race, respawning himself etc. etc., that i am 4 sure NOT a hacker or something. She insulted me cause i killed her with 1 headshot although she had 200hp or something, witch depended on my race-skills (extra dmg). than i often killed her and she was raging cause of that. than she and another player (we were playing 2on2) camped in the office of the map assault like 10 times or something. than i started to shoot though the door, knowing they are behind, and hoping i will hit them. i did and than was banned because of using wallhack...the other players who watched this were "Carlos" and the other i dont remeber full, but it was like "tesla" or something... like 1 hour ago, when i was playing 1on1 with this "trial-admin", i often killed her and our fight was spectated by another admin, whose name i forgot (but it had "SENSEI" in front). She was raging cause i dominated her, and she insulted me etc. than she was kicked by this spectating admin and told, to calm down. she came back, raged again and again was kicked to calm down. the other admin told me she was on trial and i shouldnt mind. but i like to play on this server and this behaviour is definately not like a admin shoud behave, neither is it fair.
1. We have no trial admins.
2. We have no female admins.
3. Tesla is the founder of this community, and the owner of the WCS and the DodgeBall server. If he was present when you were banned, then I'd very much like to know whether he supports the decision of a admin that has been with us for years, or a complete randy.

Seems like there was a lot of unannounced things going on. Apparently, we did have a trial-admin with s temper issues... That's something no one told me about.
rampage
And all i wrote is a invented story, witch didnt happen, or what? Do you think i`m insane and it all happend in a complete other way....?

i was told she was on trial by another admin (the one called sensei or something), and that he himself watches over her to see if she is ready for beeing admin or not.
i dont know any about your admin-settings, so i have to believe what i am told by an admin of this server.

If she is female or not is again something i was told, cause we didnt speak with each other, we just were chatting. But when this Sensei-Guy told me SHE was on trial, i thought SHE would be FEMALE.

I really dont want to start any discussion, i just feel like beeing treated very unfair, cause i dont cheat, never cheated and wont ever cheat.

Why should Tesla, same as other admins watch me "cheating" and dont do anything for HOURS.
But than letting me be banned by a "trial-admin", because of 1 Situation, i shot through a door, where CLEARLY were camping players in a small room. They weren hard to hit through this wall and i had not to be a genius to know they were there... my teammember sat in front of the door TOO and watched me shooting though....

maybe he was afk or something or i dont know....

I just really dont get that point...

Edit:
and by the way.... if i were cheating...why should i do the effort to post in the forum here, and ask for a unban?
to be banned the next week again or what?
I ask for beeing unbaned, because i like the style of the server and its always fun to play there.
Tesla
Weh no Su
I don't recall this happening, probably because I was afk at the time.
Either way, Wittle Rawr has been demoted and banned due to her anger management issues.

I'm sorry you got caught up in this mess, rampage. You have been unbanned.
Wheatley
Sensei-san
You must accept my deepest apologies Rampage. I was the one who put my trust in Kylie (Wittle Rawr) from the very start. I see now what a grave mistake it was. But as Mark said, she has been demoted and banned because of her temper and I myself was the one who banned her.

- Love, Xezam (Disappointed Co-owner)
Forum » Counter Strike : Source » Bans & Reports » Banned for no Reason / Admin Abuse
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: